Monday, June 8, 2009

Weigh In

I had a good weekend. I probably ate a few too many calories but I definitely kept it reasonable and I don't think I went over my "maintain" calories. No exercising :( I am not sure why it is so much easier to do it during the week but it is. Saturday morning I was all prepared to go to aerobics and was actually in the car driving there when my stomach decided that it didn't want to go and made me turn around and head home. It was all downhill from there. I will go to aerobics Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this week and do 30 day shred on Tuesday and Saturday. We are going to Columbus this weekend and maybe I will even get up and hit the hotel gym on Sunday morning while Jason is sleeping. I am going to try to find a hotel with a pool so we can get some exercise in that way too. We are also going to pack as much of our food as we can, especially breakfasts. Now onto the important stuff: my weigh in

Last Monday's weight: 188.6
According to my calculations based on my calorie deficit for the week I should have lost .842 pounds
Weight this morning: 187

That's a loss of 1.6 pounds and I will take it! It's not a ton of weight but anything is good!

It was brought to my attention that my last post did not include the recipe I promised. I apologize, I completely forgot to post it. I have edited that post and the recipe now resides at the bottom for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment