Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's been a while

Not sure what my deal is lately but I just haven't been blogging - maybe it's because I am so incredibly swamped at work right now since Sandy is off on sick leave. That's my excuse I guess. To be honest, I make time to read all new blogs from my list of fellow "weight" losers I just for some reason haven't blogged myself. I have been doing fine, until the Columbus trip. After that weekend of eating crap, I still lost weight - I am giving credit to the aerobics classes that I had done prior to leaving. Then, last week, I ate better (during the week) but I only went to class one day last week and did no other workouts. No excuse other than being lazy. This past weekend was a train wreck with pizza (only two slices) and wine (two glasses) on Friday and then God only knows what on Saturday at our wine tasting. I drank over a bottle of wine and ate tons of cheese, dip, chips and chocolate. Sunday wasn't too much better. I gained almost 3 pounds over the course of last week. I am happy to report that I have lost almost all of it already this week so I am sure it will come off fast. Went to aerobics last night, burned almost 500 calories which isn't bad since we were just learning the routines. I don't think I like the new routines as much as last session, but that could be just because I don't really know them yet. I feel like I just finally got the other ones down pat and could focus on intensifying them and now I have new ones to learn. Oh well. We (Mom Fellows) and I are going again tonight and tomorrow night. I hope to go on Saturday as well, which will give me 4 days of working out. I also am going for a bike ride on Saturday and hopefully some swimming - yeah, Saturday will knock me on my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment