Wednesday, July 1, 2009

That's a size WHAT???

I know, I know, it has been forever since I have blogged. No reason for it really, just busy at work and I don't have the extra time I used to. I have a few minutes before I have to get started on something so I thought I would update. Last weekend I actually got my *ss out of bed and went to aerobics on Saturday, even though I didn't go to bed until almost 2 on Friday night. It was really fun and I burned 820 calories!!! Then, J and I went on a 10 mile bike ride. I know it isn't the Tour de France but it is a lot for me. Originally, I had planned on going on the WOW ride - which would be a 20 mile ride (J is doing 60 miles this year!!!). Anyway, I am not able to go this year, but I still want to get up to at lease 20 miles so I am on my way.
On Sunday we went to the village - a local thrift shop - to try to find some pants for me because none of mine fit anymore. A good thing in a way. I told J before we went that I wanted to get one pair of size 12's just so I would have them at home and could try them on periodically so I would know when I could move down. Well, guess what - here they are:


Yes - they fit - right now. I couldn't believe it!!! I haven't worn a size 12 since 2000!
So, that is my good news for the week - well that and the new weight posted on the right.

4 comments:

  1. As proud as I am you got to this point baby, it was even better for me cause I got to take the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyyy Jenn, you'll be having that massage real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok now, how weird was it that jason and I posted our comments at exactly the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY VERY nice. Congratulations Baby. Soon you will be borrowing my pants!

    ReplyDelete