Thursday, August 20, 2009

A little closer

This week's weigh in - 178.6 - a loss of 1 pound. I am actually very happy with this. As you may or may not know, Tuesday was my birthday. I had a very nice bday bbq on Saturday with my family. There was lots of very good food, but I think I kept it under control, only had one piece of my sister's delicious cookie and fruit pizza - but I had a decent amount to drink. I knew it was coming though, so I expected to not have a great weigh in number. Then on Sunday we had yummy pasta at a b-day party for my little cousin and Monday was spent eating chili cheese fries, dippin dots, and drinking regular Pepsi at Wild Water Kingdom. Then, to top it off, I had a big bowl of cheesy potatoes for dinner. I kind of (very much) slacked on my water until yesterday and I lost 1.6 pounds from yesterday - amazing what water will do! I will take my 1 pound loss, it just means I will need to work a little harder this week. No more alcohol until vacation and I need to try to get my water in every day - even weekends. My eating is generally pretty good so I am not too concerned about that. I have 5.8 pounds to go and 3 weeks to do it in - that is 1.93 pounds per week - very much attainable.

Here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment - Roscoe, our new pup:

No comments:

Post a Comment