Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Recap

I had a very good weekend, not only food wise but it was a fun one too. Saturday we had one of my favs, beer butt chicken. We also took little Roscoe to the dog park to play with the other dogs. We put him in the "under 25 pound" side first and I think he was a bit bored until someone brought their 4 month old boxer over, they played and played. It was pretty funny. Then we took him down to the beach area where he romped around with the big dogs. He definitely kept up with them. Then, he slept the rest of the night. I really wish Haylie got along with other dogs, she would love that park. Yesterday we took both dogs on a little walk at Mill Creek Park. It was a very nice "family" weekend for us. On Wednesday we are going to check out an obedience class that we are thinking about taking him to after vacation. It starts in October.

On another note I found this website that I have started to follow. Right now she is doing a giveaway for a weight-loss supplement. She has great healthy ideas for those of us on a budget and I have a few things on my list to try. One of the things I already tried and will be doing a post on, maybe this afternoon, is a granola. More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment