Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aerobics

Well I went to aerobics last night - it was great! I had a lot of fun - much more than being on the treadmill. It was an hour long so I got an hour and 20 minutes of exercise in yesterday. I took this morning off but will do the tm and aerobics both Wednesday and Thursday and then aerobics on Saturday morning, which will give me a total of almost 5 hours this week which should be good. If it is nice on Sunday morning, I might take a nice 3 mile walk with the poochers (she has some weight to lose too!). Food wise I did great yesterday, ate only what I had planned which was: blueberry muffin, oatmeal, fajita, whole wheat english muffin with a little jelly and butter, a protein drink, turkey burger, a few crackers, and mint chocolate chip pie for a total of about 1250 calories. Oh, and I drank 140 oz water.

Great Day! I can't wait for my weigh-in!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have so much control. I don't know how you do it. You sure didn't get that from me! You are just plain amazing.

    ReplyDelete