Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Had another really good day yesterday. Drank TONS of water, hit the treadmill, ate all of my scheduled food and managed to stay awake until 10! We made these chicken wraps last night that were YUMMY! We found a tortilla called La Tortilla Factory and each one is only 90 calories and it is actually a very large tortilla. Usually the small, soft taco size ones are about 100 calories and I have to eat 3 to be full. These were really soft too, didn't even need to warm them up. I think I might bring one for lunch tomorrow actually. We have some turkey breast so I might try that. Anyway, I got up again this morning at 4:48 am and got on the treadmill. I decided to "take it easy" today and do some 3.5 mph walking at an incline of 10 - okay, so that wasn't taking it so easy. It is really difficult! My heart rate wasn't as high as when I jog, but my legs were a burnin! Five minutes was all I could take for that, then I went back to jogging. I got my 200 calories burned in just under 20 minutes today.

I know there was something else I wanted to comment on today too, but I just can't remember right now. If it comes to me, I will do another post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment