Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11 - Day 11

Wow, 11 days into this plan already - it's not that bad really, especially because I am not following it very well :( I do great during the week, really great actually as far as food goes. I haven't been working out at the intensity that I want to, nor as much as I want to. The end of last week started to lag and I only did 15 minutes on Wednesday and 10 on Thursday and nothing on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. We were just busy busy busy this weekend, constantly running around, well except for the two hours on Saturday that I was napping. Food during the week last week was good, again until the weekend came. Friday night we had fajitas at Jeff and Shannin's, which was healthy, but I also had some baked tortillas - not too bad, and I drank four MGD 64 beers. Saturday wasn't too bad either, other than the wine I had, and Sunday was lots of sampling which I am sure added up. Really though, it wasn't like we were eating Taco Bell and Wedgewood or anything and I am sure my calories didn't go above 2000 so it wasn't horrible. I did get on the tm this morning at 5 am and did 20 minutes and really pushed myself. I got 210 calories burned which is a record for me at 20 minutes. I did a lot of jogging and then the 6-7-8 mph thing again. Tonight is our first aerobics class - yay!!!

So anyway, I am still feeling good about the plan and think it will work. I just can't wait to see what the scale says in 21 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment