Wednesday, April 15, 2009

30 lbs gone!

Well, today I have officially lost 30 pounds. It is a great feeling really. I don't think I have been down to this weight in the past 7 years or so. I know I seem like I am obsessing about this and reporting every little ounce that I loose, but that is my way to keep on track. I need to see that what I am doing is really working and that even though it is going slow, it is going, which is all that matters.

I wanted to mention a contest that a one of my fav bloggers is having. Here is a link to her post. She is giving away $15 worth of granola mix from mixmygranola.com. I checked out the site and it is really neat, even though my dream granola turned out to be more of a party mix than granola. Even if you aren't interested in the contest (which is better for me:) you should still check out her site. She has really been an inspiration for me.

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog right now... Congrats on losing 30lbs! That's great! Sounds like you're an inspiration too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just keep on posting those ounces! Ounces add into pounds and you are doing fantastic.

    ReplyDelete