Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I have actually lost



This deluxe homemade wine making kit. I had to laugh when I found this one! Anyway, yesterday I have posted that I have lost a total of 7 pounds, which is true, but that is only since I began this blog. At my heaviest, right after the honeymoon, I weighed in at 222.2. Since then (last September) I have lost a total of 29 pounds. I think I needed to realize that, not just the 7 pounds in the last couple weeks since I have made the complete lifestyle change. I will continue to report weekly on the weight lost since this blog, and occasionally I will report a total weight lost, but that is updated daily in my ticker on the right anyway.

So, no more loss from yesterday, but that is fine with me. I am so excited to see NO gain at all from Easter. That actually amazes me. This week will be rough because it is "that week" and not only do I need chocolate, but I usually gain from the bloating. I will do my best though and I am not going to use that as an excuse to not workout. I plan on doing something everyday, even if it is only 10 minutes on the treadmill to get my heart rate up a bit. Something is better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment