Monday, April 13, 2009

So far, I have lost...

A 7 pound bag of kitty litter! That's right, after a two week halt at 195.6, I finally made it into the 194's and beyond to 193.2. I lost 2.4 lbs this week. I know to some of you that doesn't sound like a lot, especially when I have lost a mere 7 pounds in 5 weeks. but it is definitely an accomplishment. Yay for me!

I had another breakthrough this weekend. I bought a dress about this time last year for my honeymoon. It is a 14. It didn't fit when I got it but I told myself that it would by the honeymoon. Well, needless to say, it most definitely did not fit. I tried it on a couple months ago and while we were able to zip it, it looked terrible because it was so tight. I tried it on again this weekend and it fit perfectly, and it even looked good! I think that is what I will wear to my cousin's wedding in June - provided it still fits then (maybe it will be too big ;p) I started tanning last week which is nice because that always makes me feel thinner and better. So now my nights will be very busy because I will have to fit in tanning before I get home to work out then fixing and eating dinner.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic. Keep going just as you are and you'll soon reach your goal. I love you.

    ReplyDelete