Thursday, April 16, 2009

Special Day

Today I am not going to blog about weight or weight-loss or food or anything related to any of those things - okay, so I guess I will be in a small way. Today I am going to blog about a very special day. Four years ago today I met my husband. We began talking online on February 28, but actually met, face to face on April 16, 2005. Anyway, I am not going to go into our past 4 years I just wanted to let him and everyone else know how much I love him and that I love him more and more every day. We both joke about how it feels like so much more than 4 years, which is true, but in a good way. I feel like we have always been together - like my life started with him or something - and I also can't imagine him not being here. Okay, enough sappy stuff. So I get up this morning and there is a rose with a card on my sink. I have to share the card with you because I was literally laughing out loud when I read it. Take note to his writing (in green). How sick are we? (The inside says, "all yours").

3 comments:

  1. Well, I had this grand ol' thing planned to type about you my dear... but then I had to sit back, cause you already said just how I feel too. And why mess with a good thing, so Im just gonna add that I love you too and I couldnt imagine my life without you! Happy Anniversary baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are amazing, and I love you both very much. Nice Green Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that the two of you found the loves of your lives in each other. Love you both very
    much. On a lighter note. 189# - yeahhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete