Monday, April 6, 2009

How much have I lost

Well, no change to report this week, which all in all is actually very good. I was bad, bad, bad last week and it will change this week. Over the course of last week I consumed 2 boxes - yes boxes - of girl scout cookies (they are all gone now so I don't have to worry about binging on them again), 5 or 6 drinks on Friday, an egg roll and order of General Tso's along with an apple dessert thing from Shanghai, lots of little treats from Sam's Club's spring open house, a Stromboli (or about half of one) almost 1/2 an order of fair fries, and 1/2 of a funnel cake. Yeah, it was bad. So, I am thankful that I didn't actually net out a gain for the week. J and I agreed that this has to stop, or we will end up right back to where we were before. Since Easter is on Sunday, and we will be going out, I will count that as a "free day." However, I will skip breakfast, or have only a yogurt if I am really hungry, and if I am hungry for dinner, I will have something very small, like a fat free hot dog or something - maybe even some veggies. Other than that, this will be a very healthy week. For today my plans are: yogurt, fiber bar, watermelon, cantaloupe, 2 slices chicken breast with 1 slice cheddar cheese, orange, chicken sausage with bun, veggies, and a low cal dessert for a total of 970 calories. I know that is low, but after what I had yesterday, I should keep it a bit low today. I might throw in a string cheese after work before I get on the treadmill which will put me up over the 1000 calorie mark. I am also getting on the treadmill every day this week, and maybe some extended exercise on Friday since I have the day off. I know, I know, I say this every week, but it will happen this week and I am going to report in every day with my food and exercise for the day before. I need to make myself accountable. I really would like to be in the 180's by my doctor's appointment on the 20th- she lectures me every year on my weight and I would like to go in there with a significant loss this year. It is do-able - only have to lose 3 this week and 3 next - I just have to stay focused.

1 comment: