Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How much have I lost?

I decided not to put another picture up because I didn't actually lose any weight last week. I did go down to 194.4 but then came right back up after eating pizza and wings on Friday. I learned my lesson on that one, no pizza until I hit the 190 mark. I just can't eat like that I guess.

Saturday Haylie and I went for a very nice walk early in the morning. We did three miles in the park and it was great. I love being able to get up and go do that, it's a great way to start the day. I wish I could do it during the week too, but I would have to get up at 4:30 and be out there by 5 and I am just not comfortable being out there alone that early. Since it is going to be nice today we are going to walk that path again. I think I am going to bring my tennis shoes to work again and start walking at lunch on nice days.

Well, that is all for now, hopefully I can report some progress later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment