Friday, March 20, 2009

On my way

Well, I finally got past that 198 point, this morning I weighed in at 197.2, down a full pound from yesterday. I got excited but can't get too excited because who knows where I will be tomorrow. It did feel good though, I must say.

I love the internet and its many recipes that are low cal and delish. I have gotten so many wonderful new recipes to try, and for the most part they have been great. It really makes eating light so much better when you actually enjoy the food. I don't have to resort to grilled chicken salads every night. It's funny because the girls at work ask me all the time what new recipes I have been making. I am going to make some kale for them Monday morning and bring it in, they all want to try it.

On an exercise note, I have learned to always wear shoes on the treadmill. Last night I got on and went in socks only, BIG mistake. I did a walk/jog combo for 15 minutes and had to quit because of the blister that I developed on the bottom of my left foot. It hurts so bad to walk. I hope it is better by tomorrow because I would love to get back on. It felt so good to jog yesterday. I didn't even realize I could do it. I did quite a bit of arm strength exercises too but my arms aren't sore today so I guess I didn't do enough. I will have to up it a bit.

My goal is to have a good weekend. I have everything planned out but weekends seem to be a tough point for me, especially on the water intake. I am going to try to stay on track as best I can and hopefully I will report a decent loss for the week on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment