Monday, March 9, 2009

My first resolution

After thinking about the past weekend and last week, I have come up with MANY things I did wrong. I drank entirely too much wine, didn't drink enough water, didn't always consume enough fiber, and I ate *gasp* fast food! I am sure there were others such as not enough veggies, too many carbs, etc, but those were the biggies. So, here is what I am doing this week:

1. Definitely 5 bottles of water - minimum. Saturday I may let this slide to 3 bottles as we are going to Geneva and I don't want to make the driver stop 15 times on the way there so I can go.

2. NO WINE or other alcoholic beverages except for Saturday. We are going to an ice wine festival so I will definitely excuse myself from the anti-wine ban for the afternoon.

3. I will eat my fiber one yogurt, fiber now bar and consume at least 1 glass/dose of psyllium husks (yuck) each day, including Saturday. If things don't change - I promise to see the doctor. I do need to give the fiber an honest shot at working though, not just a half-assed one.

4. And finally, absolutely-positively no fast food this week. I may have Subway or something similar, but no McDonalds, no Taco Bell, and no Arby's. Period.

Those are my resolutions for the week. Shouldn't be too hard to commit to them. I am so hungry right now though and I already ate my yogurt and bar for the day. I only have 45 minutes until lunch and I know I can make it, but those damn girl scout cookies are whispering behind me, kind of like the whispering on Lost. I really need to get those out of my office - but I don't want them at home either. Damn those little girl scout girls and their cute and irresistible smiles.

Today's weigh-in: 200.2 lbs
Calories so far: 210 plus I will have 310 (cafe steamer by Healthy Choice) for lunch making a total of 520. 680 left for dinner - perfect.

1 comment:

  1. You can do this one step at a time and all the people that love you will be there for each step

    ReplyDelete