Monday, March 23, 2009

How much have I lost?

I have decided to use my total weight lost each week rather than a weekly amount of weight lost, that way it continues to get larger (hopefully) each week. So, I have lost thus far - 4.6 pounds, or a 12.1" Apple PowerBook laptop. Not too shabby I have to say. My weigh-in yesterday was 195.6 - I finally officially broke the 198 threshold. This weekend was absolutely wonderful for me. First, I had a coupon for a free $5 instant lotto ticket when I bought this $10 ticket, well I had a $5 winner in my purse so I only had to contribute $5 to the deal - not too bad. When I got home I scratched them off and won $20 on the $10 card and $100 on the $5 card!!! I was so excited. I lost a lot of weight this weekend, we got some yard work done, and it was pretty relaxing for the most part. And the best part of it all was my discovery of only having one chin!

On Saturday I was at my mom's house visiting and my niece Starr was there. She loves taking pictures of herself with people and J happened to have his camera there. She asked to take pictures with me, so we did. I noticed the pictures came out rather well, other than the fact that I had no make-up on. There was no double chin - at all! I thought maybe it was a fluke and that the angle was just right so I didn't say anything. When I was getting ready for dinner later that night I noticed in the mirror when I smiled I didn't see the double chin either so before we went to dinner I made J take a picture with me on my phone. On the left you will see that there is no double chin on me, I was so excited. This has become my new favorite picture. I have noticed that my pants are baggy on me and that I can wear pants that I couldn't before, but this was the first time I have actually seen the difference. It is wonderful! So onward and downward I go. I am really looking forward to the 190 mark, hopefully by the middle of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment