Monday, March 16, 2009

How much did I lose this week?



I am sure you are wondering why there is a photo of a camera starting my blog today. Well, in addition to my weekly resolutions and (almost) daily posts, I am going to post a "How much did I lose this week?" blog. It will be quick recap of how much weight I lost total, as well as a comparison to product weighing the same amount. One of the blogs I follow does this and I think it is a neat way of thinking about your weight lost (or gained).

So, this week, after a lot of fluctuation, I lost a total of 1.6 pounds, or a Nikon D40 6.1MP Digital SLR Camera. To bad I don't win that for losing the weight!!!
This week ended up being rather rough for me. The eating part was easy because of all the great new recipes I found. I enjoyed making everything and J and I both really enjoyed the food. The tough part was that even though I had a net loss of 1.6 for the week, I did go up and down constantly and I was up again this morning, up to 199.6 from 198.6 yesterday. I just feel like I am not making any kind of dent at all. As soon as I drop 2 pounds, I go back up 1.5, I drop .2 and then up .8. It is very aggravating. I know I have to keep trying and eventually something will work. As I said last week, if I don't have an actual loss this week, I am going to see an nutritionist. This week I am going to eat even better. I bought strawberries, bananas, apples and grapes to eat this week as well as kale, green beans, zucchini, romaine and an avocado. I am not eating any frozen meals at all. I made chili and low cal broccoli cheddar soup yesterday that I will be enjoying for lunches and will be incorporating the fruit. Thanks to my mom-in-law for her wonderful idea on kale. Never in a million years would I have picked up a bunch of kale and thought, "hmm, this might be tasty." It looks disgusting but when baked properly it is absolutely delish! I have actually been craving it!
I did go through my closet as promised and will be retiring 3 pairs of my baggy pants. I am wearing my size 14's today actually. We got our weight bench and after some time on the treadmill tonight I am going to do a little work on my wings. Well that is my weekend recap. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment